It is an all-in-one unit in the size 66 x 86 cm (26" x 34").
It is the first unit of its kind and size which is also equipped with a separate pre-wash section for digital plates with black (LAMS) layer running like a flowline (prewash/wash/cleaning/wiping).
- New water circulation cooling bed system
- Uniform and constant temperature without any exposure time limit.
- Vacuum system for analogic plates exposure
- Probe for temperature control
- High concentration of UVA lamps to reach an emission of about 30mw/cm2
- Light integrator
- Lamps air flow cooling system with temperature control
- Optical fibers lamps control
- Digital washout with separate pre-wash section to prevent contamination of the main washout solvent with black layer
- In-line washout system with front plate entrance and exit
- The new washout system, with brushes' double movement, allows an extremely fast washout time (from 5 to 10 min. depending on plates thickness)
- Servodrive motor advance system to enable a constant and repetible washout speed
- New volumetric pump and sensitive pressure sensor allow a precise % polymer control
- Automatic solvent replenishment system
- Fresh solvent consumption control over the machine life cycle and programmable over a time frame
- Fresh solvent flow regulation option on the touch screen
- Constant solvent temperature thanks to water circulation serpentine
- 4 sealed drawers to prevent any leak of fumes
- Drying temperature reached in a very reduced time thanks to the new hot air generation and circulation system
- Automatic pre-heat system
- Automatic switch off option
- Optimal T° uniformity thanks to 2 separate T° controls interfaces
- New air suction system design to ensure a faster plate drying
- Auto combined UVA-UVC post exposure (simultaneous/consecutive/delayed)
- Air flow cooling system
- Optical fibres lamp control
- Programmable automatic solvent and dryer warmup
- Automatic standby after the last plate processed
- Remote access (optional)
- Active component visualisation during the process
- Manual function to run the components separately
- Memorisation of the plate process parameters (up to 24 channels)
The minimum distance from the walls to your system should be of 1.2 mt (47.2”) in front, 0.5 mt (19.7”) at the rear and on the left-hand side and 0.65 mt (25. 6”) on the right-hand side.
The respect of the minimum distance from the walls is critical to allow sufficient space to the users and the engineers to be able to have access to the system in case of maintenance and repairs.
The equipment is designed and manufactured according to the EEC safety and health standards and on the basis of the verifications carried out according to the essential requirements of the Directive 2006/42/EC, the system respects and is in compliance with all the applicable points.
This automatic, PLC controlled, EVO system is specifically designed for high quality digital and conventional photopolymer plates for small printing applications (e.g. narrow web).
It is designed to work in a standard “drum-to-drum” configuration where fresh solvent is supplied to the washout unit from a drum and the saturated dirty solvent is pumped from the unit to a recovery drum. It has been tested with conventional solvents, with flashpoint above 62°C (144°F). The system's installation kit includes two Ø 16 mm - 5 mt solvent hoses with fittings, one level switch for the fresh solvent drum and another for the used solvent drum. Please note that if you intend to use your this system with permanently installed tanks, special level switches may be required.
- High concentration UV-A radiations
- Lamps temperature management
- Controlled airstream for lamps cooling
- Exposure bed temperature management
- Water cooled exposure bed
- Light integrator for compensation of UVA aging lamps
- Vacuum system for analogue plates
- Drawers Pre-Heating management
- Temperature management system
- Separate Heat management (one each 2 drawers)
- Dedicated exhaust system
- Flexible post exposure and light finishing sequence
- Static cooling system (air cooling)
Production Data Recording
System Dimensions (net)
250 x 173 x 114 cm
(98.43 x 68.11 x 44.88”)
System Weight (net)
Industrial Wooden Crates are favoured if the system must withstand multiple transhipments during transport and is mandatory when shipped outside the continent. Dimensions: 278 x 191 x 159 cm (109.45 x 75.2 x 62.6”)
The dimensions mentioned above are for reference only; packaging dimensions may vary depending on the packing company hired for the job.
The weights mentioned above are for reference only; packaging weight may vary depending on the packing company hired for the job.
Power Supply (field configurable)
360 / 440 Volt – 50 / 60 Hz - 3Ph / N / PE - 207 / 243 Volt – 50 / 60 Hz - 3Ph / PE
Current (nominal load)
16 A (360/440 Volt configuration) - 28 A (207/243 Volt configuration)
Power Rating (nominal)
5 x 4 mm2 (360/440 Volt configuration) - 4 x 6 mm2 (207/243 Volt configuration)
Compressed Air Supply
To perform to the best of its possibilities, the system requires a continuous and stable supply of compressed air at a pressure of at least 7 bar (101.5 psi) and not more than 10 bar (145 psi), with pressure dew point 3°C and max. residual intake oil content of < 0.01 mg/m3. Consider also an average consumption of 70 l/hr. The system installation kit includes a 5-meter - Ø 6mm air connecting pipe for push-in fitting.
The unit is equipped with a well-designed exhaust system that collect and conveys vapours and fumes from the different sections the machine and discharge them as quickly and silently as possible. The blower in the systems has sufficient power to vent the entire equipment when the tube supplied is connected directly to a vent hoods in the external wall or on the roof.
Duct connection: Ø 100 mm (3.94”) Airflow: 200-350 m3/h
Duct connection: Ø 100 mm (3.94”) Airflow: 200-350 m3/h
The system should be installed in a clean, constant-temperature and constant-humidity pre-printing environment with a temperature between 18 and 26°C (64.4 and 78.8°F) and a non-condensing relative humidity in the range of 40 to 60%.
To maintain such environmental standards an efficient heating/cooling and ventilating system may be required.
Vianord offers all equipment in standard powder coating Vianord Black.
In addition, Vianord offers numerous ways you can personalize your system. In fact, Vianord offers the best customization options in the industry! This allows you to showcase your brand and company’s spirit in ways other companies can’t offer. You can choose your personal colour and have your logo, company name, or slogan pop.